Royal Icing Easter Eggs Cupcakes
Hi guys! I´ve been really into decorating my cupcakes more on the simple side lately, by that I mean I add frosting on top of my cupcakes (sometimes I just use spoon and I get this result, and some other times I´d use my Wilton “d or 1M and pipe some frosting on top), then I´ll just adding royal icing decorations and some sprinkles if needed. It´s becoming kind of my thing and I´m loving it because that way I can just make a bunch of decorations and at the end just pick my favorite ones.
So today I wanted to share these really cute and actually really easy to make Easter eggs, chicks included and, I´m showing you how to make them. Have fun you guys, happy decorating and happy Easter!
- Wax or parchment paper
- Royal icing, recipe here
- Tipless Piping bags, here are the ones I used
- Gel food colors: yellow, purple, blue, green, pink, orange and black.
- Scribe Tool, DIY here
- Paper + pencil or pen + scissors
- Cupcake recipe, here is my fave homemade one.
- Cream Cheese frosting recipe here
- Baking Cups by Wilton, review here.
- Wilton´s tips 2D and 1M