DIY Dainty Moon Necklace
Hey guys! Today´s I wanted to share this moon necklace DIY because, in all honesty, is one of my favorite pieces I´ve done so far and its soooo easy to make, it´s subtle but still looks cute, you can wear it on its own or layered with other necklaces.
- Polymer clay. I´m using transparent by Sculpey.
- Roller (or something that´ll get the job done, like I did haha)
- Round lid, or something that has a round shape to it
- Pencil/pen, paper and scissors
- Xacto knife
- Dotting tool or toothpick
- Gold and silver acrylic paint
- Jump ring
- Ready to use necklace chain
Watch the how-to below and leave a comment letting me know how you like it!